NOTE - This course has not been updated for the latest pattern. We are working on updating the tests.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include the ability to:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Course provides 6 practice tests (50 questions each), to start with in addition to the learning path, important topics, videos for preparation.
Refund of the Duplicate Payment
For duplicate purchases (paid twice for a product by mistake or due to any technical error), you will get a full refund.
- If you see a duplicate payment on your card, please reach out to us and we would be happy to check.
- The refund of the duplicate payment made by the user will be processed via same source (i.e. the original method of payment).
- It usually takes 4-5 business days.
Please provide any feedback or clarifications @ AWS CDOP General feedback