Our program Overhead Crane Operator was developed to give participants an increased level of knowledge in safe rigging practices, load calculation, center of gravity, and pre-operational inspection of overhead cranes.
You should take this Overhead Crane Operator Training course if...
- You are interested in being an Overhead Crane Operator and/or Inspector.
- You lift loads using below-the-hook lifting devices.
- You or your operators are not familiar with inspecting below-the-hook devices, overhead crane hand signals, how to calculate a load for safe lifting, or proper maintenance and inspection procedures.
- You are hiring new operators and want to train and test them in safe rigging practices using overhead cranes, hoists, and slings.
Our Crane Operator Training Program includes:
- Overhead Crane Types
- Frequently Used Terms
- Daily/Shift Inspection
- Safe Rigging Practices
- Overhead Crane Signals
- Load Calculation and Center of Gravity
- After the Lift Procedures
- Overhead Crane Maintenance
We are committed to helping you succeed in safe rigging practices.
Working Safe is Working Smart!